Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog #2

It is June 17th 2012. Wow! A week in to this trip and things are gret. The Apartheid museum was amazing. A lot of it was outside but it was lovely weather so we did not mind. We did a lot of walking around after that and took some pictures. We got some great shots of the city that I'll post once I am home.
Pretoria was nice as well. A few days after we went to theFreedom Park we went back to Pretoria to play cricket with a group of people that we met at the Voortrekker Monument. We saw a rugby game at the Loftus Versfeld. We saw the team Blue Bulls. I got a few autographs of the players and took pictures of my sister with the team.

I am having so much fun here. Being here feels so natural, I keep forgetting that I'm away from home let alone in another country. I'm meeting so many new people. I've already picked out some gifts to take back to my family. I got my mom a really pretty dress and my dad a Blue Bulls hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment